Hi, glad you’ve found us!
Dynamy is small, unique and kind of wonderful, like an unconventional song or movie that you didn’t know was out there until the day it became a meaningful part of your life. Dynamy has profoundly affected many of the young men and women we’ve worked with through the years (see their own words here). We hope you’ll choose to work with us, too.
Before you go any further, let us say that if you:
- Look forward to lengthy classroom lectures,
- Are 100% confident of exactly what you’ll be doing in five years,
- And want people to tell you what to do with your life,
Please do NOT come to Internship Year. It’d be a horrible fit!
If, on the other hand, you’re excited about amazing opportunities
- to learn through hands-on internships and workshops in the real world,
- to build on your own strengths and add new skills and confidence to those,
- to work with caring adults to create your own personalized path in life,
- and to live in a lively mid-sized college city that becomes your campus,
CONGRATULATIONS, you’re in the right place!
You’re one of a small group of students who want to consider their choices after high school instead of rushing off to a prepackaged answer. We also believe that taking a little more time to step forward in life is an awfully good idea, especially when it includes choices for what you do. Learning here is a process that is
- hands-on and creative,
- meaningful to your life because it is customized to who you are,
- exciting, challenging and fun!
To decide if Dynamy is the right fit for you, please take a look around and talk with us.